Join the best minds in school law at three locations across South Dakota this fall to get your legal questions answered.
ASBSD and COSA will host School Law Seminars featuring a 90-minute session on Tuesday night discussing student related issues and a full-day Wednesday session covering criminal background checks, the conflict of interest law, opt-outs, bid laws and surplus property, DOJ and DOE investigation on school use of restraints, use of service animals and data security, among other key school law topic.
School Law Seminar dates and locations include:
- Tuesday and Wednesday, October 3-4 in Pierre at the RedRossa Italian Grille (808 W Sioux Avenue)
- Tuesday and Wednesday, October 10-11 in Rapid City at the Ramkota Hotel and Conference Center (2112 B North LaCrosse)
- Tuesday and Wednesday, October 24-25 in Sioux Falls at the Ramkota Hotel and Conference Center (3200 West Maple Street)
There are three registration options:
- Tuesday Night (7:00 to 8:30 p.m.) – $75 first registrant per-district, $50 each additional registrant;
- Wednesday Only (9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with registration beginning at 8:30 a.m.) – $115 first registrant per-district, $90 each additional registrant;
- Both Days – $165 first registrant per-district, $140 each additional registrant.
Districts sending more than one individual receive the discount stated above. Members of the ASB Protective Trust’s Property/Liability fund can send one individual to both sessions for free!
Board members attending can earn 30 ALL points for their board!
Registration fees increase if registration is completed less than one week in advance of each seminar (check registration link for fee information) and a $50 cancellation fee will apply if cancellation is not completed 72 hours in advance of the event.
Contact your district’s business manager to get registered for a seminar today!
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments