There’s still time for you to get access to the eight ASBSD/COSA School Law Webinar videos and earn CEU’s or ALL points.
Administrators can earn 1 CEU hour and board members can earn 20 ALL points for their board if they register before June 30 for one or more of the eight, one-hour videos covering key legal topics affecting school districts, including:
- Contract Negotiations Impasse, Mediation and Fact Finding with Rodney Freeman
- The SRO and the School Administrator – Questioning Students and Student Searches with Gerry Kaufman
- OCR Complaints and Investigation from the Perspective of a School District and School District Attorney with Kate Bartell-Nowak
- Important Human Resource Topics for Schools with Sam Kerr
- Special Education: the State Complaint Process and Mediation/Dispute Resolution Process with Michele Bennett
- Certified Employee, Non-Certified Employee and Administrator Contract Nonrenewal and Contract Termination with Les Nies
- Free Speech, Social Media and School District Website with Eric Nies
- New Data Breach Reporting Law and Other Things Schools Should Know with Jody Gillaspie
“The School Law Webinars that are offered live and recorded are very efficient,” Hill City Vice President Dennis Krull said.
Board members and administrators who register to receive the webinar recording before June 30 will have continued access to the video and the accompanying materials.
The cost to view each recorded webinar is $60 and to receive the video, click the corresponding link above and upon reaching the registration page:
- Click the green “Register Now” button;
- Enter your email address in the “Search By Email Address” box and click next;
- Verify your information and click “Next”;
- Check the box next to your name and click “next;”;
- Check the box under the “School Law Webinar $60” heading and click “proceed to check out.”
- Select “Schools will be billed following events” in the “Payment Type” drop down box and click “check out.”
Links to the recording will be provided to you via email once you’ve registered.
If you have questions, please contact Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 605-773-832.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments