Nine South Dakota school districts have joined ASBSD’s online school board policy community since the launch of ASBSD’s Online Policy Services last September.
Alcester-Hudson, Centerville, Colome Consoldiated, Elkton, Leola, Kimball, Miller, Tripp-Delmont and Wilmot have become members of the online school board policy community, which offers them the opportunity to search the board policies of their fellow members, as well as streamlines their own school board policy process.
“It has helped us review our policy book with much more accuracy and efficiency,” Miller Superintendent Dan Trefz said of the online policy services system.
Along with the current sample school policies, consultation to policy questions and Policy Alerts at no cost to member districts, the subscription based board policy service includes:
- Organization of your district’s policy book electronically with a personalized website hosted by ASBSD & eBOARDsolutions,
- Administrators and school board members can review your district’s policies at any time through your district’s policy page,
- Ten hours of in‐depth analysis and review of your policies, written amendments to current policies and drafting of new policies (available to new subscribers for one year),
- Current policy access and edit capabilities and add new policies in real time as your school board is amending and adopting,
- The ability to search policies of other school websites hosted by ASBSD/eBoardsolutions.
There is a one-time set up fee of $1,000, which includes online training for use of software and ten hours of in‐depth analysis and review of your policies, written amendments to current policies and drafting of new policies.
Download the ASBSD Online Policy Services brochure here.
There is an annual hosting fee which is based on your district’s enrollment:
- Less Than 250 — $300
- 251 to 500 — $600
- 501 to 750 — $900
- 751 to 1,000 — $1,200
- 1,001 to 1,750 — $1,500
- 1,751 to 2,500 — $1,800
- 2,501 to 5,000 — $2,400
- 5,001 to 7,500 — $3,000
- 7,501 to 25,000 — $3,600
- Over 25,000 — $4,300
If you would like additional information on how our online policy services can streamline your district’s school board policy process, please contact Director of Policy and Legal Services Gerry Kaufman at email@example.com or 605-773-2513.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments