Join the best minds in school law this fall to learn about the latest in legal topics schools face and have your questions answered.
ASBSD and COSA will host two School Law Seminars featuring a Tuesday night session discussing school district/superintendent employment contracts and a Wednesday session covering the new data breach reporting law, OCR complaints and investigation and SRO and school administrators questioning students and completing searches and many other key school law topics.
Board members attending can earn 30 ALL points for their board!
School Law Seminar dates and locations include:
- Tuesday and Wednesday, September 18-19 in Rapid City at the Ramkota Hotel and Conference Center (2111 North LaCrosse Street)
- Tuesday and Wednesday, October 2-3 in Sioux Falls at the Ramkota Hotel and Conference Center (3200 West Maple Street)
There are three registration options:
- Tuesday Night – $75 first registrant per-district, $50 each additional registrant,
- 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Only – $115 first registrant per-district, $90 each additional registrant,
- 8:25 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with registration beginning at 7:45 a.m.
- Both Days – $165 first registrant per-district, $140 each additional registrant.
Districts sending more than one individual receive the discount stated above. Members of the ASB Protective Trust’s Property/Liability fund can send one individual to both sessions for free!
Registration fees increase if registration is completed less than one week in advance of each seminar (check registration link for fee information) and a $50 cancellation fee will apply if cancellation is not completed 72 hours in advance of the event.
Contact your district’s business manager to get registered for a seminar today!
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments