Join your fellow board members and administrators at an ASBSD Region Meeting this fall to discuss the latest in education funding, legislation and other issues.
ASBSD Executive Director Wade Pogany will visit nine locations across South Dakota to discuss potential legislation for the 2020 session and gather feedback on ASBSD’s legislative Resolutions and Standing Positions, as well as detail the latest services offered by the Association.
Board members attending can earn 10 ALL points for their board!
Region meetings are scheduled to run from 6:00-8:30 p.m. with a meal served; dates and locations include:
- Monday, September 23 in Wilmot (800 Ordway St.)
- Tuesday, October 1 in Aberdeen (1300 3rd St. S)
- Monday, October 7 in Madison (800 NE 9th Street)
- Thursday, October 10 in Mitchell (1800 E Spruce Street)
- Wednesday, October 16 in Harrisburg (1300 W Willow St.)
- Monday, October 21 in Hill City (488 Main St.)
- Tuesday, October 22 in Box Elder (561 Briggs St.)
- Wednesday, October 23 in Mobridge (114 E 10th Street)
- Tuesday, October 29 in Mission (125 E Denver Dr.)
The cost of registration is $20 and any cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the meeting or a $15 fee is incurred.
Please contact your district’s business manager to have them register you for a meeting!
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments