The Secretary of State’s office, Associated School Boards of South Dakota and the South Dakota Municipal League will again co-sponsor six webinar workshops covering all aspects of elections – from notices to the final canvass – and include question-and-answer sessions.
CLICK HERE to complete the registration form for each of the webinars described below by Wednesday, November 30. Individuals must complete a registration form must for each webinar, which are limited to 100 participants, attendee.
- Ballot Preparation
- Who Can Vote – Voter Registration and Residency
- Absentee Voting: Application, Voting In-Person or by Mail, UOCAVA Voters (we will walk through our handout)
- Election Worker Training – you may use this to train your election workers.
We will walk through the Precinct Manual as a guide on “What to do on Election Day.”
- What to ask your county auditor for (Voter registration list, schools make sure to ask for all the counties your district covers etc.)
- What should you, as the person in charge of the election, do on Election Day?
- Counting, Canvassing and Recounting – Provisional Ballots, Duties of Canvassers and Recount Process
Registrants will be emailed the login and call-in information one week prior to each workshop date.
If you have questions about the webinars or registration, please contact SD Municipal League Director of Research & Training Sara Rankin at email@example.com or at 605-224-8654.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments