ASBSD’s five-part webinar series on the collective bargaining process returns in 2022 bringing with it expert advice for board members and administrators.
The vast knowledge of the collective bargaining process will come in five separate hour-long webinars, each covering its own unique topic and featuring time for you to get your questions to be answered by veteran School Law Attorneys Gerry Kaufman and Rodney Freeman.
For just $25 per webinar, you can register for an upcoming Collective Bargaining Webinar and anyone registering for the webinars will receive access to a recording of the presentation to review at any point after the completion of the live webinar and board members earn 20 ALL points for their board!
Each webinar will run from 12 to 1 p.m. (Central Time) and dates and topics include:
- RECORDED WEBINAR: covering Collective Bargaining 101: The Law & Public Employee Collective Bargaining
- RECORDED WEBINAR: covering At the Table: Planning, Preparation, Procedure and Strategies
- RECORDED WEBINAR: covering Contract Review, Part 1: Analysis of Contract Provisions
- RECORDED WEBINAR: covering Contract Review, Part 2: Analysis of Contract Provisions
- RECORDED WEBINAR: covering Post-Session: Impact on Collective Bargaining
To register for a webinar, click on a link above and follow these instructions (click link to open): ASBSD Event Registration Information for Individuals, to register. Individuals will only be able to register themselves while business managers can register multiple people from their district for an event.
A link to access the webinar you have registered for will be provided to you via email on the day of the webinar.
If you have questions about the webinars or need assistance registering, please contact Tyler at email@example.com or at 605-773-8382 or 605-881-3791.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments