COSA and ASBSD experts return this school year to provide great school law knowledge as part of the 2021-22 School Law Webinar series.
Join us for eight hour-long webinars covering a variety of legal topics affecting school districts, get your questions about the topic answered AND have access to the webinar recording presentation throughout the 2022 Fiscal Year.
For $25, you can register for an individual ASBSD/COSA School Law Webinar OR you can register for the entire schedule of webinars for $175.
Each webinar will run from 12 to 1 p.m. (Central Time) and dates and topics include:
- To register for all the webinars, choose the “All Webinars Package.”
- RECORDED WEBINAR: COVID: Vaccines, Testing, Masks, School openings and more with Jessica Filler
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Title IX: Regulations, Policies, How it applies and more with Dwight Gubbrud and Sam Kerr
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Board Member Conflicts of Interest with Rodney Freeman
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Medical Marijuana with Jennifer Frank
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Special Education Discipline with Sam Kerr
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Code of Ethics: Teachers, Administrators, Support Staff and Board Members with Gerry Kaufman
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Recent Developments in School Law with Kelsey Parker
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Homeschool Issues with Rory King
“We’re excited to bring this incredibly informative series to board members and administrators,” ASBSD Director of Policy and Legal Services Director Jessica Filler said.
“The best minds in South Dakota school law will make each hour-long webinar more than worth your time and you’ll continue to have access to the presentation and resources long after the event.”
To register for a webinar, click on the link above that corresponds with the webinar of your choice and follow these instructions (click link to open): ASBSD Event Registration Information for Individuals, to complete registration.
Individuals will only be able to register themselves while business managers can register multiple people from their district for an event. Links to the live webinar will be provided to you via email prior to the webinar and access to the recording will also be emailed following the event.
Board members registering earn 20 ALL points for their board and participants will also earn 1 hour of continuing education units!
If you have questions about the webinars or need assistance registering, please contact Tyler at email@example.com or at 605-773-8382.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments