The School Law Webinar series is returning to connect you with the best minds in school law and security.
Join COSA and ASBSD as our school law experts cover seven key legal and security topics affecting school districts in an hour-long webinar, which will also feature time for you to get your questions about the topic answered.
A benefit to the School Law Webinar series is anyone registering for a webinar will receive access to a recording of the presentation. So, if you’re unable to attend live, you can go still receive the information or if you want to go back for refresher, you can, as well.
“The School Law Webinars that are offered live and recorded are very efficient,” Hill City Vice President Dennis Krull said of the series.
The cost of each webinar, which will run from 12 to 1 p.m. (Central Time), is $60 and dates and topics include:
- Wednesday, March 11 covering Legal Quick Hits with Sam Kerr
- Thursday, April 16 covering Special Education/Discipline/Restraint & Seclusion with Rory King
- RECORDING AVAILABLE covering Increasing the Security Posture & Culture of K-12 Environments with Rob Honomichl
- RECORDING AVAILABLE covering Critical Cyber Security Recommendations with Jim Edman
- RECORDING AVAILABLE covering Bullying on Social Media with Eric Nies
- RECORDING AVAILABLE covering FMLA with Kelsey Parker
- RECORDING AVAILABLE covering Employee & Student Grievances with Rodney Freeman
To register for a webinar, click on a link above and follow these instructions (click link to open): ASBSD Event Registration Information for Individuals, to complete registration.
Individuals will only be able to register themselves while business managers can register multiple people from their district for an event. Links to the webinar will be provided to you via email prior to the webinar.
Board members participating earn 20 ALL points for their board and participants will also earn 1 hour of continuing education units!
If you have questions about the webinars or need assistance registering, please contact Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 605-773-832.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments