The best minds in school law in South Dakota are bringing their vast knowledge and information to you in a series of eight School Law Webinars.
Administrators attending can earn 1 CEU hour and Board members attending can earn 20 ALL points for their board!
Join COSA and ASBSD one afternoon a month from October through May as our school law experts cover a key legal topic affecting school districts in an hour-long webinar, which will also feature time for you to get your questions about the topic answered.
The cost of each webinar, which will run from 12 to 1 p.m. (Central Time), is $60 and dates include:
- Wednesday, April 10 covering Free Speech, Social Media and School District Website with Eric Nies
- Wednesday, May 1 covering the New Data Breach Reporting Law and Other Things Schools Should Know with Jody Gillaspie
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar covering Contract Negotiations Impasse, Mediation and Fact Finding with Rodney Freeman
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar covering The SRO and the School Administrator – Questioning Students and Student Searches with Gerry Kaufman
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar covering OCR Complaints and Investigation from the Perspective of a School District and School District Attorney with Kate Bartell-Nowak
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for Important Human Resource Topics for Schools with Sam Kerr
- RECORDING AVAILABLE Special Education: the State Complaint Process and Mediation/Dispute Resolution Process with Michele Bennett
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for Certified Employee, Non-Certified Employee and Administrator Contract Nonrenewal and Contract Termination with Les Nies
To register for a webinar, click the corresponding link above and upon reaching the registration page:
- Click the green “Register Now” button;
- Enter your email address in the “Search By Email Address” box and click next;
- Verify your information and click “Next”;
- Check the box next to your name and click “next;”;
- Check the box under the “School Law Webinar $60” heading and click “proceed to check out.”
- Select “Schools will be billed following events” in the “Payment Type” drop down box and click “check out.”
Links to the webinar will be provided to you via email prior to the webinar.
If you have questions about the webinars or need assistance registering, please contact Tyler at email@example.com or at 605-773-832.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments