The best minds in school law in South Dakota brought their vast knowledge and information to you in a series of eight School Law Webinars.
Administrators can earn 1 CEU hour and Board members attending can earn 20 ALL points for their board!
The school law experts from COSA and ASBSD covered eight, key legal topics affecting school districts in an hour-long webinar that was recorded and is still available for you to view and receive the presentation materials!
The cost to view each recorded webinar is $60 and topics include:
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar covering Contract Negotiations Impasse, Mediation and Fact Finding with Rodney Freeman
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar covering The SRO and the School Administrator – Questioning Students and Student Searches with Gerry Kaufman
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar covering OCR Complaints and Investigation from the Perspective of a School District and School District Attorney with Kate Bartell-Nowak
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar covering Important Human Resource Topics for Schools with Sam Kerr
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar Special Education: the State Complaint Process and Mediation/Dispute Resolution Process with Michele Bennett
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar covering Certified Employee, Non-Certified Employee and Administrator Contract Nonrenewal and Contract Termination with Les Nies
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar covering Free Speech, Social Media and School District Website with Eric Nies
- RECORDING AVAILABLE for webinar covering the New Data Breach Reporting Law and Other Things Schools Should Know with Jody Gillaspie
To register to receive any of the recorded webinars, click the corresponding link above and upon reaching the registration page:
- Click the green “Register Now” button;
- Enter your email address in the “Search By Email Address” box and click next;
- Verify your information and click “Next”;
- Check the box next to your name and click “next;”;
- Check the box under the “School Law Webinar $60” heading and click “proceed to check out.”
- Select “Schools will be billed following events” in the “Payment Type” drop down box and click “check out.”
Links to the recording will be provided to you via email once you’ve registered.
If you have questions, please contact Tyler at email@example.com or at 605-773-832.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments