A new partnership is powering a new paperless board meeting option for ASBSD members.
“We wanted to offer our members the best available option in paperless board meeting services and our partnership with Sparq Data will bring them exactly that option,” ASBSD Executive Director Wade Pogany said.
“Quorum puts everything board members and administrators need in one place to run their school board meeting, as well as offers other features to help manage documents and information.”
Quorum offers school boards and administrative teams:
- Ability to create new meeting agendas or from existing templates;
- Access anytime to agendas, documents, files and policies;
- Capability to download, store and print board packets and other information;
- Connecting district goals to specific board meeting agendas;
- Full control over who can view and update files in the system;
- Instant notification when meeting updates or agendas are available;
- Link up of district’s Quorum site directly to your public website;
- Online calendar management;
- Searchability of current and archived information;
- Upload and manage documents, including your school board’s handbook and policies.
Wagner Community School District was the first Quorum subscriber and Business Manager Lory DuFrain called the transition to the program “seamless.”
“The Wagner Community School District administrative team and school board are very impressed with (Quorum),” DuFrain said, adding that the Sparq Data team “has been right there to answer any and all questions.”
“It is a very user friendly program for all to grasp.”
Wolsey-Wessington School District has also signed up for the new service.
Districts subscribing to Quorum will receive on-site training prior to its launch. There is a one-time set up fee of $500 and an annual fee of $2,000 for the service.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments