Board members and administrators will receive expert information and advice on the collective bargaining process as part of ASBSD’s five-part webinar series.
Veteran School Law Attorneys Gerry Kaufman and Rodney Freeman presented their vast knowledge of the collective bargaining process in five separate hour-long recorded webinars, each covering its own unique topic.
For just $25 per webinar, you can register for a recorded Collective Bargaining Webinar and a link to the recorded webinar you have registered for will be provided to you via email.
Recorded webinar topics include:
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Collective Bargaining 101: The Law & Public Employee Collective Bargaining
- RECORDED WEBINAR: At the Table: Planning, Preparation, Procedure and Strategies
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Contract Review, Part 1: Analysis of Contract Provisions
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Contract Review, Part 2: Analysis of Contract Provisions
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Post-Session: Impact on Collective Bargaining
To register for a recorded webinar, click on a link above and follow these instructions (click link to open): ASBSD Event Registration Information for Individuals, to complete registration. Individuals will only be able to register themselves while business managers can register multiple people from their district for an event.
Board members registering for a webinar earn 20 ALL points for their board!
If you have questions about the webinars or need assistance registering, please contact Tyler at email@example.com or at 605-881-3791.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments