Board members and administrators will receive expert information and advice on the collective bargaining process as part of ASBSD’s five-part webinar series.
Veteran School Law Attorneys Gerry Kaufman and Rodney Freeman will bring their vast knowledge of the collective bargaining process to five separate hour-long webinars, each covering its own unique topic and featuring time for you to get your questions answered.
For just $25 per webinar, you can register for an upcoming Collective Bargaining Webinar and anyone registering for the webinars will receive access to a recording of the presentation to review at any point after the completion of the live webinar.
Board members registering for a webinar earn 20 ALL points for their board!
Each webinar will run from 12 to 1 p.m. (Central Time) and dates and topics include:
- Wednesday, February 3 covering At the Table: Planning, Preparation, Procedure and Strategies
- Wednesday, February 17 covering Contract Review, Part 1: Analysis of Contract Provisions
- Wednesday, February 24 covering Contract Review, Part 2: Analysis of Contract Provisions
- Wednesday, March 17 covering Post-Session: Impact on Collective Bargaining
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Collective Bargaining 101: The Law & Public Employee Collective Bargaining
To register for a webinar, click on a link above and follow these instructions (click link to open): ASBSD Event Registration Information for Individuals, to complete registration.
Individuals will only be able to register themselves while business managers can register multiple people from their district for an event. A link to access the webinar you have registered for will be provided to you via email on the day of the webinar.
If you have questions about the webinars or need assistance registering, please contact Tyler at email@example.com or at 605-881-3791.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments