Your district can join a movement to grow your own educators, create the next generation of teachers and do so with the assistance of an established association to help you develop your local chapter.
Educators Rising South Dakota’s mission is to cultivate a new generation of highly skilled educators by guiding young people on a path from high school through college and into their teaching careers.
Thus far, Educators Rising South Dakota:
- Hosted Fall learning expos on the campuses of USD, DSU, NSU, BHSU, and DWU and had over 550 students attend these five events;
- Hosted their 2nd annual leadership conference where each member school was able to bring a leadership team to Sioux Falls to learn and grow as leaders;
- Plan to hold two learning Expos in the spring, State Conference, and Teacher signing day and are getting their members into classrooms once a month to experience the teaching profession hands on;
- Are adding new chapters weekly to our organization.
There is no cost to start a chapter in South Dakota, just $10 fee to join the National Organization, which is required to attend state conference in February. The fee does not need to be paid until January.
You can start your Educators Rising South Dakota chapter by CLICKING HERE and completing the online form.
Educators Rising South Dakota Chapters include:
- Aberdeen Central High School Educators Rising
- Baltic High School
- Beresford School District
- Bishop O’Gorman
- Brandon Valley
- Brookings High School
- Burke School District
- Centerville Educators Rising
- Custer High School
- De Smet High School
- Dell Rapids
- Harrisburg High School
- Hill City
- Lake Preston High School
- Lyman High School
- Madison High School
- Mitchell High School
- Parkston High School
- Rapid City Central High School
- Sioux Valley
- Tea Area
- Timber Lake High School
- West Central Educators Rising
- Willow Lake
ASBSD is a sponsor of Educators Rising South Dakota.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments