Expert school law information will be presented in eight webinars this year – at a lower rate!
Join COSA and ASBSD as the great minds in school law in South Dakota cover eight legal topics affecting school districts in an hour-long webinar, which will also feature time for you to get your questions about the topic answered.
For just $25, you can register for an upcoming ASBSD/COSA School Law Webinar OR you can register for the entire schedule of webinars for $175. Anyone registering for the webinars will receive access to a recording of the presentation to review at any point after the completion of the live webinar.
Each webinar will run from 12 to 1 p.m. (Central Time) and dates and topics include:
- Tuesday, March 9 covering Role of Employee Representative at Investigatory/Disciplinary Meetings with Kelsey Parker
- Tuesday, April 13 covering Search and Seizure with Rory King
- RECORDED WEBINAR: COVID Leave Issues with Sheila Woodward
- RECORDED WEBINAR: New Title IX Regulations with Tyler Coverdale
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Extracurricular Contracts with Dwight Gubbrud and Kelsey Parker
- RECORDED WEBINAR: FERPA with Sam Kerr
- RECORDED WEBINAR: COVID’s Impact on Special Education with Michele Bennett
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Employment Issues with Rodney Freeman
Register for the entire webinar schedule here: All School Law Webinars Package.
To register for a webinar, click on a link above and follow these instructions (click link to open): ASBSD Event Registration Information for Individuals, to complete registration.
Individuals will only be able to register themselves while business managers can register multiple people from their district for an event. Links to the webinar will be provided to you via email prior to the webinar.
Board members registering earn 20 ALL points for their board and participants will also earn 1 hour of continuing education units!
If you have questions about the webinars or need assistance registering, please contact Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 605-881-3791.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments