Discuss the latest in K-12 education with fellow board members and administrators at an ASBSD Region Meeting this Fall.
ASBSD Executive Director Wade Pogany will visit nine locations across South Dakota to discuss potential legislation for the 2019 session and gather feedback on ASBSD’s legislative Resolutions and Standing Positions, as well as detail the latest services offered by the Association.
Board members attending can earn 10 ALL points for their board!
Region meeting dates and locations include:
- Wednesday, September 26 in Aberdeen (1300 3rd St. S)
- Wednesday, October 3 in Yankton (1801 Summit Street)
- Thursday, October 4 in Madison (800 NE 9th Street)
- Thursday, October 11 in Mitchell (1800 E Spruce Street)
- Monday, October 15 in Belle Fourche (1302 Ziebach Street)
- Wednesday, October 17 in Huron (150 5th St. SW)
- Tuesday, October 23 in Timber Lake (500 Main Street)
- Tuesday, October 30 in Rapid City (800 Mickelson Drive)
- Wednesday, November 7 in Philip (330 Scottie Avenue)
The meetings are scheduled to run from 6:00-8:30 p.m. A meal will be served.
There is a $20 fee and registration is required to provide a count for the meal provided before each meeting. Registration cancellation must be made 72 hours prior to the meeting or a $15 fee is incurred.
Please contact your district’s business manager to have them register you for a meeting!
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments