Coverage plans are viable, broad, flexible, and growing and enable school districts in South Dakota to purchase the broadest coverage available at reasonable rates.
When we combine the value of all the coverage’s for our 41 members, we are able to negotiate rates and levels of coverage and is a great example of what can be accomplished when school districts work together.
Cyber Liability Coverage:
The ASB Protective Trust Property/Liability fund offers wide-ranging cyber coverage that includes breach response, data recovery and cyber extortion, among many other areas, all totaling up to $1 million in claims expenses. Learn more about the coverage here.
Contact Director of the Protective Trust Holly Nagel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 605-773-2515 for more information on the coverage.
Members of the Property/Liability fund have access to the SafeSchools training system at no cost, which provides a wide variety of training options for staff members and the convenience of being able to conduct training anywhere, at any time, and the documentation of required.
Learn more about what SafeSchools offers P/L members here and how the training system has saved the Aberdeen School District 40 hours a year in meeting time here.
Those interested in learning more about SafeSchools can contact South Dakota SafeSchools Regional Manager John-Michael Larry at email@example.com.
- 2019-20 P-L Program Property Comparison Sheet
- 2019-20 P-L Program Casualty Comparison Sheet
- 2019-20 ASBPT TULIP Information for Schools
- 2019-20 ASBPT TULIP Information for Facility Users
- ASBPT Property-Liability Claims Submission Procedures
- ASBPT Property-Liability School Board Legal Liability Loss Notice
- ASBPT Property-Liability Property Loss Notice
- ASBPT Property-Liability General Liability Notice of Occurrence or Claim
- ASBPT Property-Liability Automobile Loss Notice
- ASBPT Property-Liability Cyber Coverage
- ASBPT Locations and Venues ID Codes
2019-20 Property/Liability Members
Contact Risk Manager Ken Bridger at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 605-773-2511