Registration for the 2022 ASBSD-SASD Convention is now open.
On Thursday and Friday, August 4-5 at the Sioux Falls Convention Center the premier learning event for school board members and administrators will feature:
- More than 40 breakout sessions covering relevant K-12 topics;
- Two keynote speeches Ruby Payne and John Draper;
- An awards banquet honoring administrators, schools boards and community members;
- Several exhibitors offering great services to K-12 education.
Click here to register for the 2022 ASBSD-SASD Convention and follow the following instructions (click link to open):
- Convention Registration Information for Individuals,
- Convention Registration Information for Administrators
Individuals can register only themselves while Business Managers and Superintendents can register multiple people from the district.
Registration cost for the two-day conference is $250 and $100 cancellation fee also applies for those cancelling or not attending the Convention.
Districts registering 3 school board members receive a FREE registration for one administrator.
Attending Board members earn 20 ALL points for their school board and administrators earn 15 CEU’s.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact ASBSD Director of Communications Tyler Pickner at 605-773-8382 or at email@example.com.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments