Get the best school law information from ASBSD and COSA legal experts by registering for one or more of our School Law Webinars.
The seven recorded webinars offer board members participating a chance to earn 20 ALL points for their board and administrators can earn 1 hour of continuing education units. The cost of each webinar is $60 per registrant.
2019-20 School Law Webinar recordings available, include:
- Increasing the Security Posture & Culture of K-12 Environments with Rob Honomichl
- Critical Cyber Security Recommendations with Jim Edmond
- Bullying on Social Media with Eric Nies
- FMLA with Kelsey Parker
- Employee & Student Grievances with Rodney Freeman
- Special Education/Discipline/Restraint & Seclusion with Rory King
- Legal Quick Hits with Sam Kerr
To register for the webinar recordings, click on the corresponding webinar link above and follow these instructions (click link to open): ASBSD Event Registration Information for Individuals, to complete registration.
Individuals will only be able to register themselves while business managers can register multiple people from their district for an event. Links to the webinar will be provided to you via email prior to the webinar.
If you have questions about the webinars or need assistance registering, please contact Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 605-881-3791.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments