Coverage plans are viable, broad, flexible, and growing and enable school districts in South Dakota to purchase the broadest coverage available at reasonable rates.
The ASB Property/Liability Fund have partnered with Gallagher Bassett Risk Control Consulting Services to ensure our members receive the highest in P/L services.
When we combine the value of all the coverage’s for our 22 members, we are able to negotiate rates and levels of coverage and is a great example of what can be accomplished when school districts work together.
Cyber Liability Coverage:
The ASB Protective Trust Property/Liability fund offers wide-ranging cyber coverage that includes breach response, data recovery and cyber extortion, among many other areas, all totaling up to $1 million in claims expenses. Learn more about the coverage here.
Contact Director of the Protective Trust Holly Nagel at email@example.com or at 605-773-2515 for more information on the coverage.
- P-L Program Property Comparison Sheet
- P-L Program Casualty Comparison Sheet
- 2020-21 ASBPT TULIP Information for Schools
- 2020-21 ASBPT TULIP Information for Facility Users
- ASBPT Property-Liability Claims Submission Procedures
- ASBPT Property-Liability School Board Legal Liability Loss Notice
- ASBPT Property-Liability Property Loss Notice
- ASBPT Property-Liability General Liability Notice of Occurrence or Claim
- ASBPT Property-Liability Automobile Loss Notice
- ASBPT Property-Liability Cyber Coverage
- ASBPT Locations and Venues ID Codes
Download the 2022-23 Property-Liability Members list here.
Contact Director of the Protective Trust Holly Nagel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 605-773-2515