The 2016 election cycle for the ASBSD Board of Directors is about to begin and seats in the following regions and enrollment categories will be up for election:
- Central region with enrollment 265 and Under
- Northeast region with enrollment of 1400-9999
- Northeast region with enrollment of 700-1399
- Southeast region with enrollment of 1400-9999
- Southeast region with enrollment of 266-699
- Western region with enrollment of 266-699
All school board members from districts in the region and enrollment category are eligible to run for the open Board of Director’s seat. Click the links above or check the Regions and Enrollment categories page on the ASBSD website to see if you are from a district eligible for a seat above
The official timeline of the ASBSD Board of Director’s election is as follows: notification of open seats made in January, election in March, districts informed of results in June and newly elected board members taking their seats in August at the annual ASBSD-SASD Convention.
Download the Announcement of Candidacy form here.
The ASBSD Board of Directors consists of 18 ASBSD Region Directors elected to four-year terms.