The final meeting of 2020 for the ASBSD Board of Directors was held online last month.
Directors met prior to the 2020 Delegate Assembly, which you can read about here, and approved the legislative priorities to be presented and voted upon by Delegates.
- School Funding – Maintaining the State Aid Inflation Factor;
- School Board and School Bond Elections;
- Additional Funding During COVID-19 Pandemic;
- Charter Schools or Other School Systems;
- School Funding – Two-Year Enrollment Averaging.
- State Aid Inflation Factor of Three Percent or Greater;
- Fall Enrollment Calculation Greater of 2019 or 2020;
- Safe and Secure Schools.
In addition, the board:
- Welcomed Director of Policy and Legal Services Director Jessica Filler, who started in the position on October 15;
- Approved the audit report and 990 Tax Report;
- Set the next meeting date for Monday, February 15, 2021.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments