As school districts approach an unprecedented to start to a school year there are many different resources available to assist in the planning and preparation.
- ASBSD Reopening of Schools Guide for School Boards
- DOE Starting Well 2020 Guide
- Department of Health Information for Schools on the Coronavirus
- Department of Health Reopening Checklist
- Supporting Student Social and Emotional Learning and Mental and Behavioral Health Amidst COVID-19
“There’s a wealth of resources in support documents and we implore all school leaders to utilize these guides in the development of their local plan to safely reopen their buildings for students and staff,” ASBSD Executive Director Wade Pogany said.
You can also find additional information here from the ASBSD-SASD Reopening Schools Sharing sessions.
If you have questions about preparing for a safe start to the school year, contact Pogany at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 605-773-2500.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments