Recently, ASBSD and SASD hosted three reopening school sharing sessions across the state for administrators to join together and share with each other how they were preparing for the 2020-21 school year in the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic.
“We had a great group of meetings with administrators from all locations, environments and enrollment sizes in the state and collective shared some valuable resources and solutions,” ASBSD Executive Director Wade Pogany said.
Below are the multitude of resources compiled from the sessions that you can utilize to assist your district in planning and preparing for the upcoming school year:
- Reopening Schools Sharing Session Presentation
- Reopening Schools Sharing Session Notes
- COVID-19 Student Symptom Screening Checklist
- Douglas School District Coronavirus Recovery Committee Outline
- Douglas School District CRC Meeting Questions
- Douglas School District Distance Learning Committee Phases
- Douglas School District Health and Safety Action Plan
- Global Distributing Hand Sanitizer Information Sheet
- Global Distributing Hand Sanitizer Product Sheet
In addition, you can also find multiple guides to assist in developing your plan for the upcoming year.
If you have questions, contact Pogany at email@example.com or at 605-773-2500.
- Posted by asbsd
- 0 Comments